The Cretan Brotherhood of Melbourne and Victoria is run by a dedicated group of volunteers. The club is organised via a number of committees.
- The Committee is responsible for the running of all aspects of the club across membership, finances and facility management.
- The Youth Committee represents the Younger members of the club and arranges social events that promote friendship, Cretan culture and fundraise for the club.
- The Elderly Committee represents the Senior members of the club and arranges lunches and events that engage the community.
- The Ladies Committee represents the Women of the club and arranges social events and fundraising campaigns.
- The Dance Committee represents the groups of Dance teachers who volunteer their time and effort to educate members in Cretan Dance, History and Music.
President: Michael Houdalakis
Vice President: Eva Gotsis
Secretary: Jim Papadimitriou
Assistant Secretary: Larry Irwin
Treasurer: Elia Andriotis
Assistant Treasurer: Kon Leventis
General Members: Nikos Agapakis, Manolis Chairetakis, Andreas Fliatouras, Antonis Kapetanakis, Kyrie Herekakis, Emmanuel Heretakis, Harry Heretakis, Stathi Kouskoumbekakis, Joseph Manatakis, Manuel Mavromatakis, Con Nikakis, Maria Papa, Jim Petrakis, Milton Stamatako
Youth Committee 2019-2020
President: John Leventis
Vice President: Vasilios Berbatakis
Treasurer: George Sfendourakis
Secretary: Dimitra Petrakis
Assistant Treasurer: Joanna Zervakis
Assistant Secretary: Rhea Gotsis
Public Relations: Ellie Nikakis
Committee Members: Chrissie Mouropoulos, Harry Klapsinos, John Papadopetros, Leah Papadopetros, Leia Neskakis, Maria Markogiannakis, Nikos Magkoulias, Panayiota Petrakis, Savannah Kakulas, Stephanie Houdalakis, Aristea Nikolakakis, Yianni Fountoulakis, Renee Barbakas
Dance Committee 2019
Teachers and Assistants:
Kelly Karagiannis, Stathi Kouskoumbekakis, Maria Klados, Connie Papandreou, Denise Digenakis, James Zoumis, Penelope Koutoulas, Stephanie Houdalakis, Stelios Theodorakis, Eleni Tzagarakis